Friday, January 27, 2012

Baby on the Way

For the past couple of months I have had a baby itch. I want to cuddle with a small bundle of sweetness. I want to share little baby kisses. I want to play with tiny baby feet.

Unfortunately, with a baby comes sleepless nights, less money in the bank, and additional time-consuming tasks that will drain our energies. And that's just the tip of the iceberg. However, that desire for another little kidlet can blur those things out.

Thankfully, the news that I will soon be an auntie of two came before Kyle and I decided to let my seeds be watered.

That's right. Kyle's sister Corissa and her husband, Tommy, are expecting their second little munchkin! I am SUPER excited! Not only will I get to kiss soft little baby cheeks soon, without having to deal with the 3 a.m. wake-up calls, but I can begin baby shopping. Yay! 

Kyle is excited for that last part too. He loves it when I shop.

7 week old kidney bean

My shopping sprees will be limited for the next several weeks until it is revealed whether I need to be buying blue or pink. My credit cards are safe until that date.

No comments: