Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Spring Break Kickoff 2011

Before you find yourself disappointed with the lack of photos of girls in bikini's dancing seductively to Katy Perry's overplayed, makes-me-want-to-shoot-my-brains-out hit song Firework on the beaches of Cancun while being filmed by 40-something-year-old creeps, let me remind you that I have two young children, I have BIRTHED two young children, and televised Spring Break bashes have always been lame.

Now that THAT is out of the way, let me show you how we kicked off Spring Break in our household:


We made some delicious little caterpillar/worm marshmallow crispy treats that I stole out of Disney's Family Fun magazine.

Vada's Electrifying Hair

Approximately eight hours has been spent jumping on the trampoline.


And games have been played.

I will admit though, if I get asked the question "what should I do now?" one more time, I may just scream. Vada is living proof that activities like reading and coloring for fun are becoming ancient pastimes.

No comments: