Thursday, September 16, 2010

Latest Scrapping Creations

I have had the scrapbooking itch for the past week. If you have children and are married to a church/workaholic then you more than likely know how I feel. If not, then think of it as something similar to having an itch on the bottom of your foot. Yet you can't do anything about it because a force much greater than yourself has your arms and legs strapped to a bed so tightly that there is no way you could even rub it up against an inanimate object for some form of relief.

THE HORROR!

So, today I set aside about five minutes to review some of the pages I created a few weekends ago, when I wasn't feeling that itch until it was time to pack up and leave.








I apologize for the awful pictures. I am in desperate need of a 12x12 printer/scanner. That will be on my Xmas list this year.

DID YOU HEAR THAT SANTA?!

No comments: