Friday, July 23, 2010

The New Guest Bed

I am very delighted to share with you today a glimpse of our new "guest bed".


Okay, yes, it is our new couch, but I'm pretty sure it's served as a guest bed more than it's true purpose since the day it was delivered.

And I admit, I have become: The Couch Nazi. No food or drink AT ALL is allowed on my beloved new living furniture. I am seriously in love with this couch, and the first time someone harms it justice will be served. I promise you this! I just about peed my pants when I came home the other night and saw that Kyle had the nerve to eat an otter-pop on this delicate treasure. AN OTTER-POP! Hellooooo? Do you think this is a joke? I assure you that it is not! GET THE OTTER-POP OFF OF MY COUCH!!!!!!

As nervous as I was to drop the nice chunk of change this baby cost us, fighting back the urge to blow chunks all over the RC Willey sales floor, I am so extremely wonderfully excited we did. I knew our old couches were pitiful, but I didn't realize how much they contributed to my design depression until they were actually out of my house and this slate colored beauty took their place.

Kyle and I are waiting a little while longer to christen it. We want to make sure it is fully comfortable in it's surrounding. Oh, but don't worry, I've already starched it, and I own multiple bottles of Lysol Disinfectant Spray.

1 comment:

The Prettiest Mess You've Ever Seen said...

I love how you talk about christening your couch on your blog. your so cute!