Friday, July 2, 2010

Acknowledgement

I would like to take this time to give a "two claps, YOU ROCK!" to some boys.

These boys have been working their heinie off the past few weeks to help us get our backyard done. And now that it is THIS close to being complete, I figured I would give them the internet praise that they deserve.


Leonel and Brandon: I feel like I've helped raise you the past few weeks. I'm so proud of you guys. You've become like part of our family. So much so that I'm not embarrassed to talk about the nitty-gritty details of birthing children with you...wait, I'm not really embarrassed to do that with anyone, but that's beside the point. I'm adding you guys to my "Who-to-Buy-for Xmas List".

To all the young and single Reno/Sparks girls: They are single, but you better act fast, because that won't last for long.

To their parents: you guys are just as awesome for raising some very polite young boys. We appreciate you allowing them to help us.


The gentleman on the right is taken. Sorry ladies, I'm the only one who gets to enjoy his "talents". But the stud on the left is Jason, and he's single as well. Wink, wink.

Really though Jason, we truly value all of the help you have given us in the backyard. All for the simple payment of beer to drink while you're working away. How awesome are you? PRETTY AWESOME.

I like the word awesome.

And last but not least, my husband. My awesomely adorable husband whom I can't help but think about in naughty ways when he's operating heavy duty machinery. He has worked off more than his heinie. I can't even begin to explain how grateful I am to him for all of the work he has done. He gets out there no matter how hot it is and works until the sun sets with little to no breaks. He knows how to get it done! Some things might be a little ghettofied. And I may make him go back and fix it, or complain until he does. But it gets done none-the-less. Nice work ethic babe. 

Hopefully the yard will be FINISHED by next weekend. Sod is tomorrow. Then we just have to plant our shrubs and add the mulch. You have no idea how excited we are to just sit back there, patio furniture or no patio furniture, and just stare at our beautiful yard while sipping on some fruity summer cocktails. It's all going to be so worth it.

Feel free to come join us.

1 comment:

Taylorrrrrrr.(: said...

Well your back yard looks great now.(: