Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Long Time No Blog

So, I realize that it's been a while since I've written anything. Sorry about that. Life is somewhat chaotic right now. Kyle graduates in 10 days (WOOHOO!!!), trying to plan his party but his announcements have yet to arrive in the mail (stress level rising), Mother's Day is on Sunday and I'm still trying to get Vada motivated to make a couple more cards for family, freaking out about possibly having to stay in our itty bitty apartment longer than I anticipated, beginning to realize that buying a house probably wont be happening as soon as I had hoped, waiting and waiting for someone to offer Kyle a job in his field of study and be willing to pay him at least what he is making now, and getting more and more nervous about having another baby in a little over 3 months.


25 weeks

The latest belly shot. I cropped it a bit. I figured not everyone wanted to see me in my bra, even though I don't mind. Just like a bathing suit right? Anyway, little Broden is doing great. And minus the lack of being able to get comfortable (which leads to a lack of good sleep), occasional round ligament pain, and awful prego skin the pregnancy has been a breeze. A lot like when I was pregnant with Vada, only without the ligament pain. With how big I am at 25 weeks, I'm sort of freaking out about how big this "little" guy is going to be when he decides to make his entrance.

National Scrapbook day was this past Saturday, and due to allergies dragging me down I didn't make the slightest effort to do any scrapbooking. Hopefully I'll get the chance once things settle down a bit. We did go pottery painting at Clay Canvas though. Vada enjoys painting and drawing much more than other craft, and I love the pieces that she makes. She has yet to complete my set of dishes, but we'll get around to it eventually.

When I was cruising around the blog world yesterday I noticed a post on Decor8 that made me almost sick with anticipation to go back to school. Check out the post here which is from here. Truly motivational and makes me want to kick myself in the face for giving school a "break". Also, can you imagine working in an office like the one in Holly's post, or any of the others found at This Aint No Disco? I would love waking up at 5:30am to get ready for work if one of those places was my office, and my job had something to do with design. Oh, what a dream.

No comments: