Friday, April 3, 2009

Through the Looking Glass and He Shall Have a Name

Here they are folks! The much anticipated ultrasound pics of our active little one. Aw, what a cutie. Kyle and I sat down last night to discuss names for our little guy. We finally came up with a name that we agree on: Broden Jakob Sebastian McClelland. I couldn't be more excited. He's been moving around like crazy in here, so I already know he's going to keep me on my toes. I can't wait till he is big enough for Kyle and Vada to be able to feel him. Even though they are watching my stomach getting larger and larger, I think that being able to feel him moving will make it that much more real for them.

I went through and printed out a bunch of different fabric designs yesterday for his bedding. Kyle likes the orange rockets backed with the blue cathedral print. I could do that, with a little black piping around the edges to tie it in with the black accents around the room...? My mom is making it, so we'll see what her creative genius comes up with.


Here is the belly at 20 weeks. I hope it chills at this size for a little while. Although, I am at the awkward "in between" stage when my clothes aren't really fitting anymore, yet maternity clothes are still too big. It's annoying. From one point I don't want to be walking around looking like I just jacked my clothes from a fat womans closet, but from the other, I don't want to ruin all of my clothes that I may possibly be able to wear again several months after the baby is born.




And here is one my latest projects. I'm totally psyched with how it turned out. Better than I thought it would. It's a book I made which contains all of Vada's completed schoolwork and art projects from Kindergarten thus far. Well, actually, I'm probably going to have to make 3 more of them to fit everything in. They don't make bigger binder rings (at least none that I can find), so we're going to have to seperate them into volumes. Vada is so proud of it. She's even taken it to school to show her friends and teachers. I'm glad she loves it so much. Hopefully it stands up well to the test of time. The cover is made from one of my all-time-favorite scrap pages by Bampop. Who doesn't love a little robot action!?!

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. I'm hoping mine seems to last a bit longer than last weekend. Peace out!

1 comment:

Katarina said...

The book idea is so stinkin cute! I never know what to do with all Kristofers stuff! Thanks for the idea!

Belly is so cute! Second babies always grow faster, at least mine did!!

Miss ya girl!