Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Boy, Boy, Boy!

That's right folks, it's a boy. I can't stop smiling from ear to ear! I'm so excited. I have my girl and my boy, I'm set. I tried to scan the ultrasound photos but they don't want to upload, so I'll take pictures of them tonight and post them tomorrow. I just couldn't wait to share the news though.

We're still unsure about names, but we have a while to think about it. We are both fond of Jakob, but who knows what our final decision will be. It just has to feel right. Oh, and he perfectly healthy as far as they can tell. Thank you God!

To celebrate finding out, Vada and I went to brunch with my parents at the Squeeze In. It was very nice and I'm so glad my mom had that wonderful idea. Then my sister-in-law stopped by my office with my adorable little niece to drop off a couple outfits that she bought after hearing the news. It was such a nice surprise. Thank you everyone for being excited along with me!

The stores better get ready for me, because I'm definitely ready to shop now! haha. Kyle mentioned wanting baseballs all over the babies room. Thank goodness the baby and Vada will be sharing a room, so that just wont be possible. Maybe we can splurge on a baseball pillow or something. :) I'm thinking more along the lines of a color scheme rather than a theme. I think kids outgrow themed bedrooms too fast. A color scheme could last a little longer. Especially if there are a large variety of colors that aren't overdone.

Kyle is still plugging away at getting his resume out to wherever is hiring in his field of expertise. We've had a couple places bite at it, but nothing is for certain. God will put us where he needs us I suppose. I just hope that's near a bigger city than Reno, but beggars can't be choosers. It would be nice to have a house to decorate though. (dream bubble)

No comments: