Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tag, you're it.

25 random things.
(because I have some free time at the moment and it's been a few days since I've posted)

1. I can eat a 12" pizza all to myself. Almost did it last night, but I had to share a few pieces with Vada. And I wanted to save a little room for dessert.
2. I wish I had a smaller camera so it was more convenient to carry around with me everywhere.
3. I fantasize about being a stay-at-home mom with a little business of my own on the side that doesn't take me away from my kids. I could sleep-in till 6:30 and have the time to exercise everyday.
4. I am having difficulty finding time to finish The Shack.
5. I want my hair long again.
6. I hate wearing lipstick.
7. I'm scared to death that I'm going to have a hard time losing weight after this baby.
8. My pinky on my right hand has a swollen middle knuckle. No clue why.
9. My dog annoys me. I'm hoping she wont be as annoying once we get into a house with a yard.
10. I like the idea of shopping, but once I'm doing it I remember that I don't like it.
11. I daydream about having a space of my own to scrapbook for at least 30 minutes everyday.
12. I can't drink pickle juice without making a sour face, but that doesn't mean I don't like it.
13. I don't like to sleep-in past 7:30 on the weekends or else they feel too short.
14. I have decided not to buy another novel. I will rely on the library and hand-me-downs.
15. I am going to have to dump almost $2,100 into my car transmission and it makes me sick to my stomach.
16. I wish my work computer had speakers so I could listen to some tunes to make the day go by faster.
17. Taco Bell is my favorite fast food.
18. I miss not having to pay bills and when I could spend my entire pay check on clohtes, etc.
19. My pants are really tight on my tummy right now. It's uncomfortable.
20. I smiled and wanted to smother Vada in kisses when she said last night, "Mom, I would really enjoy it if we could just have a relax night tonight."
21. As bad as it is for you, I really like two packets of sweet n' low in my large iced tea. Don't worry, I'm not using s+l while prego. calm down.
22. I would like to learn how to speak spanish.
23. I plan on buying that antique food scale that I found in Gardnerville on our way out to Ryli's b-day party this Saturday.
24. I wish I could thrift store shopping in the California bay area whenever I felt in the mood.
25. If I could have my way, all of my family would live within 2 hours of me so it wasn't so long between visits.

you've been tagged.
I hope you're having a delightful week thus far.

No comments: