Friday, January 23, 2009

New to This


Alright folks. I am new to this whole blog thing. Well, actually, I've tried it once before with no success and I decided to give up and start over. So, here I go.


Right now I am on my work computer with next to no personal pictures on it. The only pictures I have are ones that my beautiful sis-in-law sent me. And since this blog would feel naked without at least one picture, I posted it. Me, Kyle and Vada at my husband's aunt and uncles house for a xmas shindig. Kyle and I knew I was pregnant at the time, but no one else did, and I was having a heck of a time not telling anybody.
Speaking of which, this long wait to find out if it's a boy or a girl is really trying my patience. I'm going to bonkers over here. Wish me luck in trying to keep my mind off of it. Psh.
I'm going scrapbooking tomorrow for 7 hours!! Woot woot! My excitement is going to give me a heart attack. I never get the opp. to scrap at home. And besides, I'm a mom and a wife who works full time. That should explain everything.
Peace out sucka's and have a joyous weekend.

No comments: